Saturday, January 28, 2017

Farmhouse Fresh Products

These delightful products that even Oprah is a fan of are sure to satisfy your spa sweet tooth. Luxurious shea-butter creams, sweet smelling scrubs, and tantalizing treatments are a surprise for the senses.
My absolute favorite product is the One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish. It exfoliates your skin so you feel a nice deep cleanse and then moisturizes with natural oils. I actually feel my skin becoming hydrated while I use it. I love the way my skin feels after and it smells ah-may-zing. The huge jar has lasted me forever, too. All their products come in super cute jars with generous servings.
The whole line is created with natural ingredients and a majority of the products are vegan and gluten free.


Love, The Happy Hair Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment